I’m not a millionaire or a self proclaimed business guru…I’m a regular person just like you. I have a job and try my best to make ends meet. However, I have ambitions beyond my job and frequently seek opportunities to generate additional sources of income. In 2014, I decided to embark on a journey to make money online by creating and selling digital products/services (with limited to no experience). The product I created and sold revolved around my passions, interests, and hobbies and I am proud to say that I earned my first $10,000 within the first 6 months. Throughout my journey, I faced multiple challenges, and due to limited time and a highly constrained budget, I was forced to learned how to overcome those challenges and attain success with limited resources. When I achieved my first $10,000, in hindsight I came to realize, the entire process was very simple, but posed challenges due to lack of guidance. As a result, I decided to document all my learnings, tips, and steps to success in this guidebook so that every "regular" person can experience and enjoy the journey I did, but with far fewer challenges along the way. If you are serious about generating a secondary income, which could snowball into something bigger, then My First $10,000 will give you all the information you require to earn money online by simply pursuing your passions and interests. I wish you the best of luck on your journey to your first $10,000! Read more…
An Online Video Course That Gives You A Very Powerful Linkedin Strategy To Gain New Clients & Build Reputation. The Linkedin Strategy Helps You Build An Audience Of Linkedin Connections. The Strategy Then Teaches You How To Construct Linkedin Posts.
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products. Read more…
Here are your top 10 reasons to have an Ezine…
- Establish yourself as a trusted expert. People search online for information and will look to you, as a subject matter expert, to provide it to them. Every week (or whatever schedule works) provides an opportunity to build on this, while reinforcing your brand.
- Build a relationship with the people on your list. It’s common knowledge that people like to buy from people they like. By using ezines to connect with readers in their homes, you can develop a relationship of familiarity and trust. Be sure to share a little about yourself or your company in every issue, whether it is an anecdote, event, or employee spotlight.
- Keep in touch with prospects and clients. Consideration should be given to eventually developing two ezines: one for prospects and one for clients, as each require different information. This is a great way to notify your readers of weekly specials or upcoming product launches, offer new articles or customer stories, and provide links (or urls) to updated FAQs, blogs and splash pages.
- Drive traffic to your website or blog. As noted in #3, remember to call attention to new blog posts or other changes to your website with links directly to those pages. Remind readers of your online newsletter archives. Promote special sales (maybe with discount coupon codes only for subscribers) with a link to the sales page. Use links to turn your ezines and newsletters into ‘silent salespersons’– driving traffic to your website and building your lists around the clock.
- Build content on your website. Make a habit to adding your ezines and newsletters to your website in an archive area. This serves a several important purposes:
- Visitors can read an issue or two to determine if your ezine will be of interest to them, which could help to increase sign-ups and potential sales.
- If you optimize your article placements, you will not only make your website ‘meatier’, but you’ll also bring new traffic from the search engines.
- Get feedback from your readers. Make it easy for you to stay in touch with prospects and customers and vice versa. Ask them to take action and comment on your articles and offers. Conduct polls and surveys. Start a ‘Letters to the Editor’ column in your ezine. Feedback allows you to fine tune your messages, target your marketing, and expand your product line. It’s also great for relationship building!
- Develop an information product. If you deliver your newsletter once a week and include two articles, at the end of a year you’ll have 104 well-researched articles in your portfolio! Pick the best-of-the-best and turn them into a bonus ebook for opting-in to your list, submit to download sites to build your list, or sell in PDF-format!
- Grow your mailing list. Let your ezine subscribers work for you. Be sure to remind your readers that it’s okay to forward your newsletter to anyone they’d like. In addition, it’s important to include sign-up instructions for those who received your ezine from viral marketing methods. A simple line titled, ‘Get Your Own Copy of XXXXXX’, with a link to your squeeze or opt-in page is all it takes!
- Gather demographic data. By offering surveys, feedback forms, and niche reports, you’ll be able to get valuable information about your prospects and customers. Learn what makes your readers tick, how to better serve them, and how to give them what they want. Make sure they become repeat customers!
- Save money! All of the above benefits of publishing an ezine are free or almost free. The small cost of a top-rated ezine publishing system is nothing compared to the cost of brochures, business cards, advertising, direct mail, pay-per-click or other means of promotion. Not only that, but someone has to manage that production! Because your newsletter is delivered online, you can grow your list to be as large as you want without worrying about the expense. Bottom line − it’s proven that email marketing is the most cost-effective marketing solution for companies just like yours!
This site and the products and services offered on this site are not associated, affiliated, endorsed, or sponsored by Google, Clickbank, eBay, Amazon, Yahoo or Bing nor have they been reviewed tested or certified by Google, Clickbank, Yahoo, eBay, Amazon, or Bing.
ClickBank is a registered trademark of Keynetics Inc., a Delaware corporation. BuildMyList.com is not affiliated with Keynetics Inc. in any way, nor does Keynetics Inc. sponsor or approve any Build My List products. Keynetics Inc. expresses no opinion as to the correctness of any of the statements made by BuildMyList.com in the materials on this Web page. Read more…
This is truly the best learning system I have seen. I cannot imagine a better one. Their support system answers you back almost immediately. Now that’s service! I cannot wait to get on with the next set of videos. Thank you
You get access to a wide array of internet marketing training programs covering niche marketing, traffic generation, affiliate marketing, SEO and more.
Continue reading Start Your Own Online Business With The iMarketers Club — iMarketers Club
I am not going to bother you with too many screenshots and income claims. I stumbled upon a system that’s been giving me constant income with CPA offers. Now I have decided to open the doors for a few warriors. To cut the BS, I’m not going to give you any magic report, Push button or get rich quick system. What I have is a long standing experience testing out CPA offers. To make it easy for my Fellow Warriors I am offering to do the entire CPA sales funnel for you.
Continue reading CPA profits blueprint — Vidpusher
If you are interested in Affiliate Marketing you should not miss reading this guide !
Continue reading Affiliate Marketing – Az GUIDE
You can easily refer to this set of videos whenever you face a problem of not knowing how to do something…
Continue reading POWER PACKED VIDEO FOR STUDENTS
Do you want to make more money online but find it tough because the Internet is crawling with competition?
Continue reading Fusionology System X 2.0