Marketers globally rate email marketing as the most powerful online marketing strategy and the one which delivers the best return on investment (ROI).
Email marketing has the lowest cost per acquisition. In other words, it is very cheap to acquire and retain customers through emails compared to other marketing channels.
There is a reason why your inbox is always full of emails. Email marketing works and it works wonders, provided you know how to keep your inbox placement rate and conversion rate consistently high.
If you wish to dramatically reduce your cost per acquisition and increase marketing ROI, you need to become extremely good at tracking the performance of the various KPIs and metrics used for email marketing.
A lot has been written about email marketing over the years. However, the majority of books out there talk about growing your email marketing list and perfecting your email marketing messages. This book is not about that.
This book is not about finding the best email subject lines, getting started with email marketing or providing you with any sort of blueprint or template that promises to skyrocket your sales.
This book focuses solely on the ‘analytics’ that power your email marketing optimization program.
Inside this expert guide, you will discover:
1. Various KPIs and metrics for measuring email deliverability.
2. Various KPIs and metrics for measuring subscriber engagement.
3. Various KPIs and metrics for measuring email conversions and ROI.
4. The technology used by mailbox service providers to make inbox placement decisions.
5. Techniques to avoid spam filters and blacklists.
6. Techniques to monitor and improve email deliverability.
7. Techniques to monitor and improve subscriber engagement.
8. Improving KPI performance for email marketing.