75 Email Marketing Tips for Kindle Publishers and Authors: Promote Your Kindle Book Using the Power of Email Marketing
75 Email Marketing Tips for Kindle Publishers and Authors
This book provides both Kindle authors and publishers with 75 powerful and indefensible tips on how to market your Kindle publications using the power of email marketing. Email marketing is proven to be an incredibly effective method of communicating with your target audience and delivering them fresh and interest content directly to their email inbox. Social networking has become incredibly popular in recent years however the average Twitter or Facebook user only sees approximately 10% of the Tweets and comments on their feeds. By delivering opted in content directly to your readers email inbox your chances of interacting and communicating with your target audience is much greater with some estimates as much as 70%. Enabling you to use your time up to 7 times more effectively than relying social media.
Email marketing is also much simpler than many people believe. A number of email marketing specialists have developed online tools which enable you to build an email list of your readers and deliver automated emails incredibly quickly and easily. Enabling you to collect your emails readers and deliver content which convinces your readers to purchase your latest Kindle book much easier than other forms of marketing.
75 Email Marketing Tips for Kindle Publishers and Authors delivers just what is says in the title. Providing you with a range of tips on how build an email list featuring your target audience and passionate followers who can't wait to read your latest book!
10. Reasons To Buy This Book
1. You will discover the power and effectiveness of email marketing and the impact it can have your kindle book sales.
2. You will learn how to start small and grow your email marketing campaign as your skills improve.
3. How to develop a unique selling point which will power your number of subscribers.
4. How to present information and daily images within your marketing emails.
5. You will learn how to identify your target audience and create a reader profile.
6. You will discover the legal requirements to ensure you are following the correct rules.
7. How to use your Facebook and Twitter profiles to build an email marketing list.
8. You will discover the importance the of trust and honest in effective email marketing.
9. You will learn about the free resources you can use to develop your emails and auto-responders.
10. This book will also teach you how to use social proof to create a powerful and effective brand for your Kindle email marketing.
Scroll Up and Download Your Copy Today!